Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Why You Should Sign Up for the Shree Teacher Training Today


Thoughts from Rachel Dewan on her upcoming Teacher Training Program at Shree.

Reason 1: FLASH SALE!  We’re offering an additional $200 off the early bird discount now through August 1.  In other words, take $400 off the full price today. That’s over 10% off the price of the training, the equivalent of getting 21 of those 200 hours for free!  And, if you pay in full with cash or check, deduct an additional $50!

Reason 2: Two certifications for the price of one. Shree is a YA Registered School, as well a certified Anusara School of Hatha Yoga school.  So our training, unlike others, actually gives you two certifications, one as a RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance, as well as giving you the ability to register as an Anusara affiliated teacher so you are getting more bang for your buck than with other TT’s (Teacher Trainings) on the market.



Reason 3: An investment in your future. An investment is defined as allocating money (or sometimes another resource, such as time) with the expectation of some benefit in the future. Once you start teaching you will recoup your financial investment over time.  Other benefits include expanding your own yoga asana practice, learning new skills, including clearer communication and organization, and a calmer a more centered demeanor to name a few. It’s hard to say what the greatest payback I have received in all my years of taking and leading Trainings and Immersions has been, but at the top of the list is how yoga has given me the guiding principles of how to live a meaningful and satisfying life. It’s hard to put a price on that.

Reason 4: You’ll get time back.  The minimum number of hours for a basic certification is 200 hours, as specified by Yoga Alliance, the largest certifying organization in the USA. Since the standard of becoming an “expert” at anything is usually defined as 10,000 hours doing said activity, this is really not too bad! I have either taken or co-taught 8 TT’s over the 15-year course of my yoga teaching career.  Every one of them required sacrifices by me and my family that enabled me to be away for stretches of time and have time in between to complete course work. Yet each one left me calmer, happier, and more fulfilled, which led me to be more productive both at home and work.  It enhanced my personal relationships by giving me clarity about my own priorities and direction so I felt less stress over personal and career choices.  My overall physical and emotional health improved, which meant less time at the chiropractor, acupuncturist, therapist, and GP managing symptoms of stress. 

Reason 5: The time is there. As we know, there is a finite amount of time in each day, so the question really isn’t whether you have time, but how do you want to spend the time you have?  For me, participating in numerous teacher trainings was a meaningful and joyful way to spend periods of my life and well worth the sacrifices I had to make.  And although it took time from other things in my life for the span of the training, it was time invested in myself and my own growth which allowed me more space in my schedule as I learned how to be more discerning about how I spent my time.  Will your life be busier for 9 months? Yes.  Will the quality of that time enhance everything you do? Absolutely!

Chaya and I are both available to answer any questions you might have and help guide you in your decision making process.  Grab that $400 off and sign up today.





Popular Posts